Wednesday 26 May 2010

Snubb

What is it with people! I just made a polite sales enquiry via email to a certain UK made-to-measure wetsuit brand (who shall remain nameless) and I can only assume that they must be doing so well, with business thriving to such unprecedented levels, in spite of the recession, that they deem it acceptable to be rude and aloof and provide the most 'economical' of replies.

And that's what you get for trying to support small independent businesses in the UK?? The outcome is fairly straightforward though, I'll just buy an Xcel from MagicSeaweed instead.

Baahhh!!

3 comments:

  1. no way!
    this happened to me also, i enquired about a wetsuit, the quote they gave me was more than what the website said, i mentioned it and then i got probably the similar reply you did...

    try neon wetsuits at
    http://www.goodneon.co.uk/

    she seems really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NumbskullsMay 27, 2010

    I've seen the Neon suits, yeah, they look great, soopa nice. I'm sure she'll do really well if she gets a good website up and really goes for it.

    I wasn't kidding though, I have actually ordered an Xcel from MSW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can't go wrong with them, all the kids are wearing 'em down here!

    ReplyDelete