Tuesday 25 October 2011

Ray: A Life Underwater


Ray: A Life Underwater from Danny Cooke on Vimeo.

You can thank Ed over at Quality Peoples for this. That's where I saw it first anyway. And whilst this eccentric short was filmed right here, in UK waters, with the familiar accents and unmistakeably 'British' feel, it makes it's way to us via our equatorial (Mexico/Hawaii-based) compadré.

I re-post, from time to time. Things I've seen on Quality Peoples, material from other sources too – I believe that's what blogging's all about – but to the same token, I quite often make the choice not to, my decision based on it being too exotic, too 'non-UK', Numbskulls is meant to be an east coast UK blog after all... so, it was particularly interesting to see something from 'home' on Ed's exotic web-log.

If you haven't checked QP out I recommend you do. Go here. But first... enjoy the above. Cheers Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment