Friday 14 October 2011

My mate Chris has bought himself a water housing.




















Oh well, practice makes perfect.

Actually, I'm being unfair, he's a good lensman and he got some great shots at this soopa-fun little beach-break, but this one of yours truly made us LOL out loud.

Chris is currently daarn saarf at the London Surf Film Festival where his film Uncommon Ideals is showing (and competing) in the Shorties category. In my opinion, it's the best entry and it deserves to win, but then I'm bias, but have a watch and see for yourself. I think you'll agree, it's the good-shit.

Another notable entry is The First Swell by Tim Boydell, which is worth watching for the amazing waves alone. I get the impression also that Tim has no shortage of quality surfers prepared to throw themselves over the ledge for our viewing pleasure. Oh, and they've got a ski.

I would also like to mention that Tim was one of the first people to comment on the Uncommon Ideals' Vimeo page with a really nice message, congratulating Chris (and Mark) on their efforts, so hats off to Tim, a good egg indeed!

So, good luck to all at the Fest, wish I could make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment